pinterest

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hello!

This is a short first post for my blog!
I wanted to start this blog to record and share my crochet and craft projects, and maybe to write about a few other random things like math/teaching stuff, clothes, cute/funny animals, or life events.


About me: I majored in math and am currently working on getting my teaching credential, which will be done at the end of this next school year. I have been crocheting for over a year now, and scarves are some of my favorite things to make. I love socks. And rain. I will probably post about my cat Priscilla at some point. She is a fat Russian Blue.


I will soon be posting a couple of the projects I have done. I am also currently working on making my own super- cool crochet pattern (it’s a secret for now), and I hope to have it done by January!

Also by or before January, I will be posting about a couple of cool scarves I have made.
So stay tuned if you are interested ;)

~Phoebe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment